Updating Dead Links

I apologise that some of the links are no longer working. Unfortunately the main file host deletes inactive files if they aren't downloaded for 30 days and the backup file host that didn't have a download time limit seems to have disappeared.

I do intend to fix the broken downloads with both a CBZ (zip) and a gallery link available for all files as soon as I can. Starting with older posts and working forwards.

Keep checking back as I will update as soon as I am able

**April 2021 update**

I fixed a lot of the links so all the old Sport newspapers up to Jan 1988 should have at least one working link now. And started to go back from the newest posts so that everything from 7 Aug 1988 onwards should now be working with at least one link. Will try and get more done asap


Comments

Post a Comment