Sunday Sport Newspaper 1 May 1988


Headlines in this old Sunday Sport tabloid. Sex killer’s warped lust for kinky housewife, I’m Marilyn Monroe’s love child, Love-sick garden marries lettuce.

Glamour models who have photos in this old paper: Karen Brennan, Amanda Forbes, Tracey Elvik, Fiona Kelly, Sam Heaven, Stacey Winfield, Glamorgan Rose, Alijan Jordan, Lisa Phillips, Jackie Wilson.

Download this paper for free from http://j.gs/18172779/ss-1-may-88
Backup download http://zipansion.com/18172779/ss-1-may-88

Comments

  1. you had a good thing going with Imagetwist = great site but it is an absolute pain in the ass to navigate - I assume that because Andy posted in 2017 & you did not reply I guess u dont care HOWEVER I will still request a re-up as both spam riddled links are missing - GREAT SITE MAN but cant figure out the why the crazy set up - THANKS for posting Dawn Phoenix Liquid Gold file - I was looking for that for nearly 10 years - see I'm not a complete cunt :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment